GET THE MARKETING EDGE OVER YOUR COMPETITION
GPS Intercept Marketing captures your customers (or potential customers) cellphone device ID/data and allows you to serve your marketing messages via in-app ads.
Target your competitors and increase foot traffic in your store even if they’ve never been in your building.
Car Dealerships who want to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
Trade Show Exhibitors who want to advertise at an event or capture that traffic cell phone data.
Retailers who want to run a loyalty program, so they build geo-fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers.
Many Ways To Use GPS Intercept Marketing
How GPS Intercept Marketing Works
- Hyper locally-targeted mobile advertising.
- Captures cell phone device IDs entering targeted areas.
- Serves ads and marketing messages to device users via in-app ads, mobile web browsing ads and OTT* (*optional).
- Follows the user on other devices, like desktops and tablets, to continue serving ads and messages.
GPS Intercept Marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event or location, and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip/postal code targeting or city-wide targeting.
- Not your traditional proximity target marketing company.
- Precise Virtual Perimeter Capturing (Not wi-fi, Bluetooth, pin-drop radius, ZIP or IP).
- Requires no hardware (no beacons).
- Passively works in the background (no user actions required).
- SaaS pricing model, based on the number of targeted Geo-Fenced locations (not on a marked-up ad spend).
Exclusive & Protected Zones
Capture zones are protected and exclusive on a first-come, first-served basis.
Key GPS Intercept Marketing Benefits
Let your competition do top of funnel marketing (no more spray and pray approach).
Target in-market prospects visiting your competitor’s locations.
Give your business exposure when it matters most.
Maximize advertising efficiencies from your ad marketing budget.
Attribute ad views to walk-in conversions.
Serve ads across hundreds of thousands of apps (90% of App store & 90% of Google Play Store).
Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location.
5 Steps To Intercept
47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby.
Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.
Geo-fencing can be the key difference in your business – targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Get your company ranked.
Fill out the contact form or call us at 1-800-507-2459